K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international automotive company we are looking for candidates for the position of:
TECHNICAL ANALYSIS ENGINEER
As a part of our Technical Analysis Team you will have leading role in analysis of products released from in-house testing or customer’s continuous-operation tests. You will be responsible for analysis of mechanically and electrically driven charging systems (like turbocharger or e-booster) and electronic components (like high-voltage heaters or power electronics charging systems).
- Measurement and analysis of electrical circuits, reading of circuit diagrams
- Preparation of measurement and photographic documentation during tear down analysis
- Product failure analysis and expert support for relevant departments
- Analysis and evaluation of competing technologies
- Participation in dedicated task forces in solving various technical and quality issues
- Preparation of relevant technical documentation regarding project scope
- Presentation of results of conducted analysis for internal or external customers
- Supporting cost optimization activities at all stages of product development process including serial production
- Development of standards and methods
- Cooperation with all relevant departments like Testing, Product
- Development, Production and Quality.
- At least bachelor degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or related
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in electrical engineering
- 1+ years’ experience in automotive industry will be an advantage
- Product knowledge with focus on DC motors, high voltage heaters, DC power sources
- Basic knowledge about materials and combustion engines
- Basic knowledge of GD&T and technical drawings
- Problem solving skills will be an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Fluency in German, English and Polish is required
- Willing to travel internationally several times a year.
OUR PARTNER OFFERS:
- Attractive bonus system
- Medical care and private insurance package
- Lunch co-financing
- Platform for learning foreign languages.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/