K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international automotive company we are looking for candidates for the position of:
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
- Supporting Application Engineering on a daily basis to better understand basic technologies
- Work on technical points, where actual knowledge on basic technologies does not allow to answer customer inquiries
- Understand continuously evolving global market requirements to adapt existing technologies to them
- Validate and release scaled technology previously released by the Product Line with respect to these modified requirements (monitoring from prototype until application release)
- Propose and support standardization activities and complexity management
- Drive activities for the respective module including a development road map
- Define preferred parts, maintain the module classification and release it by the Product configurator
- Close cooperation with all relevant departments through the Engineering Organization
- Cooperation in risk evaluations (e.g. FMEA, FTA, etc.)
- Clearly report and document of work for traceability
- Contribute to documentation and actualization of product specifications including of the product data sheets for single components and complete TC systems.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Engineering required with preferred focus on combustion engines and fluid kinetic machines
- Business fluency in English is required, German would be also advantageous
- Knowledge of statistical methods and six sigma tools (green belt certificate preferable)
- Basic know how in materials and controls
- Proficient with Microsoft office products — Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 1+ years working in automotive Product Engineering (R&D or Application Engineering) would be advantageous
- Experience in engine technology, procedures and workflow cycles of global automotive industry would be advantageous
- Proficient in CAD/CAM methods and equipment with preferred Pro/Engineer combined with SAP R/3 would be advantageous
- Experience with Design to cost and Design to manufacturing processes
- Basic understanding of arithmetical and statistical geometrical tolerance chains and software.
OUR PARTNER OFFERS:
- Excellent prospects of development and education;
- High quality trainings and workshops;
- Exciting corporate events;
- Employee benefits;
- Chance of participating in a steadily growing company.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/