K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an innovative, international automotive manufacturing company, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Senior Buyer/Category Manager
The category buyer is responsible for securing the implementation of category/commodities strategy in the region and for executing the purchasing savings pipeline in categories and cross-functional teams within all BU sites.
- Responsible for securing the implementation and deployment of the BU category strategy in the region
- Execute and support on performance management with relevant suppliers (scorecards, development dialogues)
- Execute supplier consolidation
- Suggest suppliers for RFQ processes
- Support R&D Project Manager/Specialist on R&D projects
- Support on logistic set-up contracting and ramp-up/down activities incl. SLA /Supply Logistic Agreement/ and capacity evaluation on code no
- Support as project participant in procurement projects on all relevant category activities
- Support on make & buy projects
- Identify and execute procurement KPI pipeline (P2P savings, supplier consolidation, quality & delivery performance)
- Execute procurement projects
- Executing contracts and annual negotiation
- Execute RFI/RFQ and TCO processes within categories
- Support and execute benchmarking studies and cost modelling
- Participate in cross-functional projects to ensure “voice of category” in cost down projects
- Execute price negotiations for projects and make price agreements with suppliers
- Participate in VA/VE activities
- Responsible for specification validation with stakeholders
- Support regional teams (supplier issues, escalations)
- Support and execute the contractual aspects of logistic set-up with all suppliers (SLA incl. ramp-up/down activities and capacity evaluation) in close cooperation with regional inbound teams
- Strong relationship and successive cooperation with: Procurement Category Team, Regional Management R&D project manager, Supply Chain Office, Quality, Regional teams (Inbound Logistics, Quality).
- Minimum 5 years of purchasing experience in a manufacturing industry environment, production purchases preferred categories forgings, castings, steel materials /bars, pipes, sheets
- Negotiation level English
- Ability to follow agreed business processes and procedures
- Knowledge of foreign languages: German and Russian would be an asset
- Knowledge of: SAP, MS Office.
What our Partner offers:
- Possibility to work in an acknowledged international company
- Stable working conditions – contract of employment
- Possibilities of the personal and professional development, trainings (technical & soft skills)
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/