K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Client - international manufacturing company (aerospace)- we are looking for the candidates for the position of:
CNC Machine Setter-Leader
Place of work : Dubaj – United Arab Emirates
The candidate will be responsible to operate CNC milling machines as per production requirements in line with all TPI and customer procedures. Setup of CNC machine for current production, new MoDs, fixtures test cuts, FAI. Manage the Mini Business Team and monitor the daily KPI’s linked with Work Centre.
- Adheres to all aspects of Production department as well as overall TPI’s policies, procedures and work processes
- Manage the Mini Business Team, work center performance & local KPI"s, analyze & present areas for an Improvement (Continuous Improvement Process) and monitor the daily KPI"s linked with Work Center
- Timely fill in controlled and required documents including Shop Traveler, IPM, Checklists, Log book, Tool change Form. Do Timely SFC and records manually on shop travelers as per Quality procedure.
- Performs Total Preventive Maintenance Activities (TPM) as per TPM Checklist.
- Perform In Process Measurement (IPM) & visual inspection to ensure that only quality output is provided to the customer or following manufacturing process.
- Maintain Housekeeping and 5S under area of responsibility.
- Perform first article machining operations, closely observing the cutter path to prevent any collisions and record any changes or process improvements on the NC Validation Form.
- Set up cutting tools as per Cutting Tool Work Instructions, using a heat shrink machine, dynamic tool balancer, and Zoller measuring machine to ensure tools confirm to drawing
- Support team on technical issue where is needed. Trouble shoot the machine for minor machine error.
- Perform Test cut and FAI to validate the process for production
- Support on the job (OTJ) training for new operators on machines
- Work on NCRs to improve process and to reduce Non.- Conformance
- Minimum of 5 years experience; preferably in aerospace industry
- Strong knowledge in Siemens, Fanuc, Heidenhain CNC controllers
- Minimum of a High School or Diploma or Equivalent. Awareness on EN9100 or AS9100
- Knowledge about CNC 4 and 5 Axis Machining must have
- Leadership skills to be able to manage small Team( few people)
- Strong knowledge on cutting tools used in Milling and Turning, CNC machine setups. Probe calibration part inspection using typical measurement equipments &gauges
- Strong Knowledge on Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing GD&T, cutting tools used in Milling and Turning, CNC machines knowledge, part inspection using typical measurment equipment & guages.
- Techinical knowledge to understand drawings and work intructions
- Employee must be good in comunication and dealing with multicultural enviroment
- Very good knowledge of English
Our Partner offers:
- Permanent employment contract signed directly with our client - without intermediaries
- Very attractive salary; in the role of a Leader 15-20k AED (1:1 PLN)
- One-shift work, in exceptional circumstances and, upon agreement with the Employee, two-shift work
- The working day is 9 hours (including an hour break for lunch)
- 25 days of paid leave
- Up to 30 days 100% paid sick leave (based on a doctor's certificate)
- Free meals during the working day
- Relocation package including an airline ticket, care upon arrival by a dedicated person, work visa, proof of residence - the documents are financed by the Employer
- A broad package of medical care enabling easy access to doctors
- Work in a company with access to the best technological solutions
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/