K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner - new investment in automotvie industry we are currently looking for:
SENIOR LABORATORY CHEMIST
Location: Opole District
- Performing analytical measurements according to prescribed methods in the designated analytical area and data entry into central LIMS database.
- Evaluates and compares analysis results and assesses, based on control limits, whether defined actions should be taken (e.g. second analysis, recalibration)
- In the event of deviations, the Sr. Laboratory chemist will inform the supervisor and work out an improvement plan together.
- Cooperates with the Analytical Competence Center to implement new methods/new equipment in the site laboratory, by executing the necessary validation and proficiency tests locally, and reporting on the achieved results.
- Equipment management: Follows up on new equipment, from procurement till final acceptance and archives the necessary documents in respective the equipment mgt file ; Keeps the equipment mgt file up to date ; Ensures the optimal operation of designated lab equipment by following up on periodic maintenance plan and proper inspections of the equipment ; Conducts a periodic verification of the performance characteristics of equipment (LOD/LOQ, uncertainty) ; Performs trouble shooting in case of deviations, and takes contact with supplier if needed
- Management and supervision of chemicals and reference materials for the designated analytical area.
- Provides proper training to newcomers on the designated equipment, ensuring the transfer of technical understanding of the analytical techniques and good laboratory practices
- Cooperates with management in case of VOC for root-cause finding, analytical investigation, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor degree (engineering) in chemistry or related fields
- 3+ years of Experience in a laboratory environment
- Familiar with ISO9001, ISO17025 systems and terms like measurement uncertainty and traceability, MSA, SPC
- Knowledge on analytical equipment, commonly used in analytical laboratories (e.g. PSD, ICP, BET, XRD, SEM, KF, Titration) is a plus
- Able to work conscientiously, carefully and safe
- Good command of English
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- A good team spirit
- Time management
- Promoting a safe work environment
- Basic communication skills
What our Partner offers:
- Possibility to work in an acknowledged international company
- Stable working conditions – contract of employment
- Possibilities of the personal and professional development, trainings (technical & soft skills)
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/