K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international automotive company we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Location: Rzeszow area
- Design and development (component and system level) in the envelope defined by customers
- Produce accurate working 2D drawings and 3D models, which include details, assemblies, layout drawings and stack-ups, from verbal or written instructions, including production process documentation (BOM, Material Master)
- Carry out appropriate technical analysis in compliance with either general rules or internal standards and practices
- Overview of assigned projects starting from prototype till production phase
- Design best technical solutions for required production changes in scope of change management process
- Interaction with various technical center departments, providing support in solving technical issues
- Direct cooperation with suppliers and external customers
- Responsible for preparing and presenting analysis results to internal and external project customers
- Change Management; controlling and tracking changes throughout the component life
- Proven experience in CAD systems such as Pro/Engineer, Catia or NX
- Solid knowledge of GD&T and stack-up analysis
- Basic knowledge of CAE methods and fundamentals of CFD analysis will be an advantage
- Experience in international cooperation with customers and suppliers including leading team meetings
- English B2
- German B1
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience, experience in automotive industry will be an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products — Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Must be a team player and have good organizational skills including the ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
OUR PARTNER OFFERS:
- Excellent prospects of development and education;
- High quality trainings and workshops;
- Exciting corporate events;
- Employee benefits;
- Chance of participating in a steadily growing company.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/