K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international automotive company we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Location: Rzeszow area
- Support of products design and development (component and system level)
- Carry out appropriate CFD analysis of product"s components
- Continuous improvement of existing processes and methods
- Interaction with various technical center departments, providing support in solving technical issues
- Presentation of results and technical judgments to internal and external Customers
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Very good knowledge of fluid mechanics
- Knowledge of CFD methods and software packages (e.g. ANSYS CFX, ANSYS FLUENT, ANSYS ICEM CFD, ANSYS Workbench)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products — Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- English B2
- German A2
- Must be a team player and have good organizational skills including the ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
OUR PARTNER OFFERS:
- Excellent prospects of development and education
- High quality trainings and workshops
- Exciting corporate events
- Employee benefits
- Chance of participating in a steadily growing company.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/