K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner - new investment in automotive industry we are currently looking for:
Location: Opole District
- Working in the engineering project team to support the Project Manager and EPCM during the design engineering phase including technical engineering and when needed also the screening of potential contractors,
- During the construction phase, taking care of monitoring and controlling the onsite work progress, scheduling, quality and cost to ensure the project running smoothly,
- Timely reporting of the project status at different stages,
- Managing vendors & contractors onsite, analyze the potential risk and recommend to mitigate the problems from construction (EHS, manpower, logistics etc.),
- Cross working with people from functional departments to support technical data and release needed resources onsite, to ensure the installation of new assembly workshop in a timely manner,
- Cold commissioning of the equipment and cooperation with the process team,
- Engineering and technical support to projects when needed.
- Education: B. Sc. or preferably M. Sc. in Engineering,
- Technical knowledge and/or background in order to interpret the technical documents (chemical and mechanical),
- Minimum 5 years of experience in engineering project environment, preferably in the chemical or ceramic powder industry (field experience is a plus),
- Fluent in oral and written Polish and (technical) English language,
- Knowledge of Engineering design products (e.g. Autocad) and project scheduling methods (e.g. PERT, Gantt, MS project),
- Experience with project and/or process safety management systems is a plus,
- Positive attitude and commitment to work,
- Can work independently,
- Committed to results,
- Ability to work in a matrix structure,
- Good communication,
- Fast learner,
- Hands-on mentality.
What our Partner offers:
- Possibility to work in an acknowledged international Company,
- Contract of employment,
- Possibilities of the personal and professional development, trainings (technical & soft skills),
- Medical Insurance (Luxmed),
- PZU Insurance,
- OK System Card,
- Meal Financing,
- PPE (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny) 100% funded by Company.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/