K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner - new investment in automotvie industry we are currently looking for:
Process Control Engineer
Location: Opole District
- Monitors continuously the production lines & product quality, combining visual inspections and study of the data (using statistical tools and database records) to maintain a steady condition of production and good product quality,
- Basic reporting about test results, quality monitoring, etc.,
- Support Production on a daily basis to solve process issues and for the retreatment of low grade products,
- Propose improvements of the process efficiency, perform equipment or process testing and implement the approved changes in close cooperation with PTE,
- Support technology transfers (new products or change of lines), qualification trials for products or raw materials and changes of process (MOC) at UMP,
- Support UMP Process Control Manager to the identification and solution of quality problems (VOC) related to process and the implementation of the resulting,
- Support preparation and updating QM documentation (i.e. control plan, P-FMEA, C- FMEA, etc.).
- Min. BSc (Engineering) with min. 1 year experience in chemical, materials or ceramics,
- Fluent in English (reading/writing in English is a must, fluency is required to progress in the organization),
- Knowledge and understanding of sintering processes and battery materials’ characteristics is an asset,
- Good understanding of Statistical Process Controll (SPC),
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, understanding of statistical methods,
- Ability to communicate and work effectively in a matrix structure within the local departments and also within RBM,
- Proficient at MS Software (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Analytical thinking and technical curiosity,
- Self-motivated, energetic and working in team,
- Able to work in multi-dpt team,
What our Partner offers:
- Possibility to work in an acknowledged international Company,
- Contract of employment,
- Possibilities of the personal and professional development, trainings (technical & soft skills),
- Medical Insurance (Luxmed),
- PZU Insurance,
- OK System Card,
- Meal Financing,
- PPE (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny) 100% funded by Company.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/