K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international automotive company we are looking for candidates for the position of:
WAREHOUSE SHIFT LEADER
- Effective management and supervision over subordinate staff in the warehouse area
- Providing a safe work environment
- Ensuring the quality of the product at the highest level
- Active participation in achieving the goals and continuous development of the company
- Supervision and management of subordinate personnel based on company standards, LEAN tools and other principles of warehouse management
- Ensuring the correct flow of components and finished products
- Delegating tasks to subordinate employees and their enforcement
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety rules by employees and warehouse guests
- Implementation of layered, 5S and other audits required by implemented management systems within the enterprise
- Managing the implementation of post-audit corrective actions within the subordinate area
- Problem solving and implementation of improvement activities within Kaizen projects and other continuous improvement projects
- Co-keeping time records of subordinate employees
- Training employees in the area of operating the workplace, required documentation and periodic employee evaluation
- Practical knowledge in the field of warehouse management (preferably from manufacturing environment)
- Ability to work under pressure in a warehouse environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of English to a degree of min. communicative
- Knowledge of MS Office and practical knowledge of LEAN tools
- Experience in managing the team in a warehouse environment required. Experience in the automotive industry will be an advantage
OUR PARTNER OFFERS:
- Excellent prospects of development and education;
- High level of responsibility with leading global projects;
- Access to the newest technology;
- High quality trainings and workshops;
- Employee benefits;
- Chance of participating in a steadily growing company.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/