For our Client international global company specializing in consulting and audit we are currently looking for:
Junior Accountant with Bulgarian
- Independently perform process activities based on received guidelines and internal policies;
- Check expenses or check and post AP/AR documents such as invoices, pro-forma invoices, credit, notes, payment requests;
- Resolve unposted expenses or AP documents;
- Perform periodic controls of posted transactions;
- Operate within the predefined company"s standards for communication and customer service;
- Support developing and implementation of new solutions in other Central Europe countries;
- Work with the company’s internal systems and SAP.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting / Business Administration/ Finance is required;
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial processes;
- Good command of English and Bulgarian is essential;
- Competent Microsoft Office user (mainly Excel);
- Accurate with a sense of responsibility;
- Experience in a financial process role and in using SAP (or other ERP) is an advantage.
What do we offer:
- Work in one of the world’s largest professional firm;
- Stable working environment;
- Excellent portfolio of trainings (e.g. ACCA);
- Competitive salary including various benefits;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Possibility of development and career progression.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/