K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, a leading international aerospace company, a producer of parts for world-class engines, we are looking for the Candidates for the position of:
The aim of the position:
The RB3070 Industrial Manager leads the necessary actions for the improvement at middle term of the performances of the operations direction and represents the Industrial Management within the RB3070 Program Team.
- Be part of the program team (Product Development Manager & Integrated Product. Team Leader, Tech Lead). Be the voice of company in program team, give visibility to project management.
- Actualize, share and do validate the global RB3070 industrial scheme.
- Actualize, share and do validate the company RB3070 industrialization plan (MAKE PARTS).
- Participate to the co-engineering on RB3070 to ensure that the technical solution is manufacturable & compliant to customer requirements and ensure that the feedback of manufacturing and quality team in Poland have been taken into account in the design.
- Make the link between both Technical Polish and international team to reach acceptable consensus.
- Develop new method with technical team to be able to anticipate & reduce the critical paths of the industrialization plan (raw material, tools, fixtures, programing, etc.). Lead the direct industrialization in the company for make parts & define the required support. Organise benchmark/lessons learnt on indus methodology.
- Manage the technical milestones (PDF, CDR, drawings M2, M3, etc.) and ensure that every technical inputs are available on time for industrialization.
- Manage supply chain in link with stakeholders for raw material & components procurement to start industrialization on time Coordination of Supply chain team (Planners, buyers, MI) for efficient cutover with fastmake.
- Ensure consistency between the RB3070 industrial scheme.
- To support to specific thinking about industrial strategy.
- Success the industrializations RB3070 in within the company. Detail the RB3070 industrialization plan, with intermediate milestones, retro schedule and share it with partners.
- Manage with quality & manufacturing engineering team the presentation & the validation of the RB3070, launch on time the manufacturing in Poland.
- Support to the plan to maturity ramp-up of manufacturing engineering.
- Support to PPAP on make parts in Poland.
- Knowledge management on all the industrialization subjects.
- Manage, with the company’s leader continuous improvement, specific industrial projects in Polish facility.
- Organize the industrial technological watch.
- Spread lean culture & continuous improvement in the team, in all divisions and all sites.
- Methodological support on the choice and the use of relevant resolution methods.
- Ensure of the confidence between economic gains of progress plan and MTP forecasts.
- Min. 5 – 10 years of experience within manufacturing environment, preferably in aerospace/aviation industry, however candidates from other industries are welcome if appropriate experience is presented,
- Proven experience in Project / Program management,
- Certifications such as PMP, PRINCE, IPMA etc. are highly advantageous,
- Higher Education: technical and/or business management,
- Deep understanding of project management processes,
- The ability to lead complex manufacturing projects,
- Knowledge of Lean Management tools,
- Readiness for frequent business trips within Europe ( 3 – 5 times per month, depending on needs),
- Excellent people skills, team management and effective communication,
- Abilities to plan and coordinate the work of team members,
- Ability to solve difficult problems in complex & multicultural situations,
- Fluent English language.
Our Partner offers:
- Participation in one of the most exciting, prestigious projects within the industry,
- The work environment that is challenging, yet rewarding and fulfilling,
- Attractive salary and bonuses,
- International possibilities of career progression.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your resume in Engslish. Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/