K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner - world’s leading distributor for aerospace industry we are looking for candidates for the position of:
You are the leader of a highly efficient sales team providing the first point of contact for all customers and internal partners to meet or exceed the region’s revenue and margin goals for a set group of customers in both the OEM and Aftermarket segments.
- Management of a team of Program Administrators and Sales Assistants in terms of performance, progress, development and qualification
- You are responsible for the sales growth in your team
- Training, motivation and development of the team into a productive cohesive unit to increase productivity, efficiency and to exceed defined goals
- Contribute to team’s deliverables in the role as Program Administrator
- Establish, manage and develop internal and external customer relationships successfully
- Management of customer order books as well as customer analysis and product mapping to identify sales opportunities
- Collaboration with Procurement on forecasting demands and ad-hoc requests to manage and maintain customer supply and to make recommendations for stocking strategies
- Monitoring and reporting of relevant KPI’s
- Associate"s or Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or in a related field;
- Experience in the aerospace industry is essential
- Ideally a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in Customer Service/Sales
- Experience in the role of a supervisor or other leadership experience preferred
- You are very customer-focused and have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You work with the MS-Office package in your daily routine and are very skilled in Excel managing and visualizing complex data
- Polish and English fluency in both speaking and writing is necessary
- Team player with the ability to multi-task
- Resilient to stress caused by time pressure and workload peaks
Our Partner offers:
- Working in an international company with flat hierarchies
- Open-minded company culture and pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting and diversified responsibilities and assignments
- Additional benefits
- Task- and job-based development program
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
For more information contact Joanna +48 512 037 129.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/