K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our client, a leading international consulting company, we are looking for the Candidates for the position of:
JUNIOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Who we are looking for:
- 2-5 years of professional experience in HR department (preferably from internal department);
- Self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities;
- Very good written and spoken English and Polish;
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
Your future role:
- Creating organizational culture;
- Supporting Managers in their role on people-related processes including compensation, performance & talent management;
- On-boarding program;
- Internal communication;
- Provide high quality HR services to employees;
- Support in training & development area.
- Other HR activities or projects undertaken by the Department.
What we offer:
- Development path to become HR Business Partner;
- Great opportunity for professional development;
- Interesting and stable job in multinational company;
- Open and friendly organizational culture;
- Participation in building & developing fast-growing company;
- Attractive salary;
- Benefit package (Private Health Insurance, Multisport, Language Classes).
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/