For our Partner, international automotive manufacturing company - new investment in Silesian area, we are looking for candidates for the position of
Reporting to the Laboratory Manager, the key purpose of this role will be to run shift analytical and test activities in the plant Laboratories and to ensure the application of analytical and test methods achieves the best effectiveness (accuracy, reliability and reporting) and efficiency (cost and timing). Along with successful analytical and test methods application, the Laboratory Supervisor must ensure all activities of his shift team are carried out in accordance with Health, Safety and Security standards.
- To run the analytical and test facilities of the site on shift bases;
- Responsible for all analytical and test topics at shift level to meet the plant business objectives;
- Supervising the shift laboratory staff for the standard application and use of analytical and test methods and equipment to deliver an effective and efficient measurement and reporting;
- To put in place best analytical and test practice to provide best quality, cost and delivery of results in order to meet customer demand at all times;
- Processing, analysing (based on present trends and product specifications) and reporting analytical and test results. Use Statistical Process Control (SPC) tools where applicable;
- Understand and utilize LIMS (enter and authorise results) and SAP systems;
- Train shift staff, follow procedures and ensure shift employees are following procedures;
- Scheduling, verifying and supervising external maintenance and improvement programs;
- Maintain Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) system, perform maintenance and verification accordingly to keep equipment fit for purpose state (including calibration and verification schedules and reports in Calibration Tracking System);
- Implementation of LEAN principals in accordance to site and JM policies (e.g. 5S, Kamishibai, Kanban, etc)
- Identifying, reporting and, within capability, fixing problems with equipment to minimise down time. Use Integrated Problem Solving (IPS) tools where applicable;
- Monitors and communicates agreed Laboratory shift KPIs, with clear communication and escalation at early stages of any issues. Use KPI information to identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Ensure a safe working environment and personally commit to and deliver Environmental, Health & Safety performance within the laboratories.
- Technical University degree (or equivalent);
- Extensive working experience within analytical quality or laboratory environment industry;
- Very good understanding of analytical measurement methods and equipment including the concepts of accuracy, precision, measurement’s uncertainty;
- Knowledge of Root Cause Analyses and Problem Solving Techniques, attention to details, possibility to interpret large sets of data;
- Understanding of ISO/IEC 17025 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories;
- Good level of IT proficiency: primarily MS Office, SharePoint, Minitab, Visio;
- Fluent in English language (reading / speaking / writing).
Our Partner offers:
- Work in international environment,
- Opportunity to develop your career,
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects,
- Attractive salary and benefit package.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/