K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, international automotive manufacturing company – new greenfield investment, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Maintenance Shift Supervisor
The purpose of this role is to effectively lead a team of skilled, multi-discipline technicians to support production shifts, ensuring maximum performance and minimum downtime.
- To lead a multi-discipline team on shift within maintenance to support all areas of production on site. Providing breakdown support and whenever possible pro-active activities such as preventative maintenance and continual improvement.
- Ensure that the team and others prioritise and act safely at all times.
- Ensure that the team is adequately trained and equipped to carry out the tasks required of it.
- To motivate people to achieve efficient team working within the maintenance team and to work closely with production and other areas of the business toward a common goal of a successful factory. Create a culture of collaboration and ownership.
- Ensure improvement opportunities are captured and actions are completed or escalated appropriately.
- Assist in deployment of company policy and goals through regular communications with the team.
- Ensure all permits to work on the shift are completed properly and kept up to date.
- Ensure that preventative maintenance tasks are completed fully and on-time, reporting any issues immediately for follow-up or improvement.
- Ensure effective handover to following shift.
- Continually look for ways to improve and streamline maintenance activities through improvement activities and lean principles.
- Ensuring that work is completed safely and risk assessments (permits to work) are completed for all non-standard tasks.
- Shift work.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- 5 years of relevant industrial experience in complex, fast paced manufacturing;
- Relevant qualification with technical background, such as mechanical or automation;
- Experience leading shift teams;
- Knowledge of safety standards and good working practices (eg. Permit to work);
- Strong planning and organizing skills;
- Communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to work to deadlines and independently;
- Delegation and ability to prioritise work.
Our Partner offers:
- Stable employment;
- Work in international environment and participation in greenfield project – new, modern JM Clean Air plant;
- Development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Private medical care.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/