K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international manufacturing company operating within metal and plastic products - which is a new investment in Poland (Greenfield Project) we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Die Casting Process Engineer
Die casting processes support and development:
- Provide primary technical support to Die Casting function to ensure adequacy of production process, suitability of machinery and material, and conforming product.
- Apply standard practices and techniques as needed, adjusts and correlates data, recognizes discrepancies in results, performs root cause analysis and follows operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes.
- Training of key personnel on Die Casting processes.
- Actively participate in Continuous Improvement activities. Develop and engage and the team in the lean approach to continuously drive for improvement on existing equipment to gain both productivity and Quality and financial improvements.
- Support project meetings during the handover process and keep live documents up to date with process changes eg PFMEA.
- Ensure smooth transition of Projects brought in via NPD (New Product Development) to effective production, including the Layout and Installation of new manufacturing Equipment, Work closely with managers and supporting functions to ensure that good communication is maintained. Role is not accountable for New product development, but works hand-in-hand to launch new projects into the facility.
- Keep continuous and accurate records of all matters concerning individual projects that may be worked on and keep all those involved in the projects fully informed as to the status of those projects.
- Tasks performed may include tabulation and correlation of data, performing calculations, analysis, writing reports, drawing and specification preparation, component selection, and input to task planning and scheduling. Propose solutions of more complicated engineering problems
- Language: Communicative English skills (written and spoken).
- Engineering Qualifications (min Bachelor’s degree in Engineering).
- Min 3 years experience in a manufacturing or design environment, with previous Zinc and/or Aluminum Die Casting Experience.
- Technical skills and CAD knowledge.
- Knowledge of ITAF, APQP and FMEA processes.
- Six Sigma or Lean Skill Set.
- Demonstrated track record of successful project completion/implementation.
Our Partner offers:
- Possibility to create greenfield investment.
- Working in an international environment.
- International trainings.
- Wide package of medical services.
- We are willing to discuss the benefits offer during your job interview.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
- I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/