For our Partner, international automotive manufacturing company - new investment in Silesian area, we are looking for candidates for the position of
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the key purpose of this role will be to setup the Analytical and Test facilities of company’s site and to ensure the application of analytical methods within plant operations achieves the best effectiveness (accuracy, reliability and reporting) and efficiency (cost and timing).
Along with successful analytical facilities and methods implementation, the Laboratory Manager must ensure all activities of the team are carried out in accordance with Health, Safety and Security standards.
Scope of duties:
- To setup the analytical and test facilities of the site;
- Responsible for all analytical quality topics at plant level to meet the plant business objectives;
- Managing the standard application and use of analytical methods and equipment for analytical quality activities to deliver an effective and efficient measurement and reporting;
- Representing plant analytical quality in New Product Introduction (NPI) process regarding implementation of test methods and equipment, to put in place best analytical practice to provide best quality, cost and delivery of results in order to meet customer demand at all times;
- Functionally setting the company standards for operation of analytical quality laboratories & Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) in the plant;
- Ensure a reliable testing service from analytical quality by providing systems for qualification and training of employees, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and calibration of equipment;
- Putting in place best practice and continuous improvement in Analytical Quality Laboratories for improvement in quality, costs and delivery;
- Monitors and communicates agreed KPIs, with clear communication and escalation at early stages of any issues. Use KPI information to identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Ensure a safe working environment and personally commit to and deliver Environmental, Health & Safety performance within the laboratories.
- Technical University degree (or equivalent);
- Minimum three years working experience within analytical quality or laboratory environment industry;
- Very good understanding of analytical measurement methods and equipment including the concepts of accuracy, precision, and measurement’s uncertainty;
- Understanding of ISO/IEC 17025 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories;
- Strong management skills with experience of managing departmental budgets, resources, and working to tight deadlines;
- High level of IT proficiency: primarily MS Office, LIMS, but also: SharePoint, Minitab, Visio;
- Knowledge of Root Cause Analyses and Problem Solving Techniques;
- Strong organization and time management skills to handle working on multiple projects at once;
- Fluent in English language (reading / speaking / writing).
Our Partner offers:
- Work in international environment,
- Opportunity to develop your career,
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects,
- Attractive salary and benefit package,
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/