For our Partner, international automotive manufacturing company - new investment, we are looking for candidates for the position of
The key purpose of the role will be to manage the production planning, ensuring objectives, tasks & accountabilities are met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Delivers S+OP site plan to region and raises concerns and suggestions for improvement and/or alignment to regional requirements
- Responsible for providing robust production plans that are aligned with the site S+OP to meet customer demand and optimise the balance between working capital and production efficiencies. Ensures all preventative maintenance activities are agreed with maintenance and production and captured within the planning.
- Responsible for ordering direct of raw materials (e.g. Substrates, raw materials and PGM sponge)
- Supervises a planning team and ensures development of staff and succession planning through regular people reviews and appropriate training as well as development plans
- Ensures stock levels and re-order points are regularly checked and optimised as demanded
- Provides professional support for customer and certification audits as well as facilitates supplier visits
- Monitors and communicates agreed KPIs, with clear communication and escalation at early stages of any issues. Through a good understanding of the processes, proposes improvement actions for all planning related issues
- Ensures the MRP module of SAP is working well for the site and all data is maintained correctly. Contributes to the implementation phase of the Unify project and ensures thorough testing of the system for smooth start-up of the system and plant.
- Continually looks for the ways to improve and streamline planning activities through improvement activities and Lean principles
- Educated to a degree level or significant relevant work experience,
- Good knowledge of planning and demand management, especially in Production Planning,
- More than 3-year experience in material planning and/or purchasing teams,
- More than 2-year experience in leading a team,
- A focus on quality and an attention to detail to ensure accuracy in calculations, forecasting and stock levels,
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills,
- Effective verbal and written communication skills,
- Knowledge of English language at least on a good level,
- A sound understanding of Lean, Best Practise, and Continuous Improvement concepts and proof of applying these,
- Demonstrable IT skills preferably using SAP, as well as Microsoft Office,
- Self-starter, able to work without close supervision,
- Able to pace a fast-paced and complex working environment.
Our Partner offers:
- Work in international environment,
- Opportunity to develop your career,
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects,
- Attractive salary and benefit package.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/