For one of our Partners, Automotive manufacturer, due to their continues growth, we are currently looking for:
Scope of duties:
- Project management from defining requirements to product implementation (mass production);
- Data analysis and selection of right projects to implement, taking into account technical and financial aspects;
- Direct contact with clients, acquiring product requirements (including visits);
- Planning and creating schedules;
- Supervising the timely completion of tasks and the course of each phase of the projects;
- Providing internal communication;
- Higher technical education;
- Experience in similar position in a production company;
- Automotive experience preferable but not necessary,
- Experience in coordinating projects,
- Readiness for frequent business trips,
- Full professional proficiency in English language;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills;
- Self-reliance, creativity and high level responsibility at work.
Our Partner offers:
- Exciting and challenging career in automotive industry;
- Working on the international projects;
- Real opportunities for advancement and professional growth;
- Attractive salary and benefits package;
Please note that K&K Selekt will get in touch only with selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/