For our Client international global company specializing in consulting and audit we are currently looking for:
Accounts Payable Senior Accountant
Your future role:
- Act as a subject matter expert in the AP domain;
- Manage the process team (manage resources, follow-up issues, monitor performance);
- Ensure that the process is compliant with company policies and procedures, and audit requirements;
- Support the SSC Manager in identifying and implementing opportunities for continuous improvements in processes, systems and procedures;
- Ensure service delivery with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and in accordance with the SLA;
- Measure performance and report performance indicators to the SSC Manager;
- Support the SSC Manager in setting process team targets;
- Lead, motivate and develop the process team to ensure performance;
- Collaborate with the other process leads and all SSC team members in order to resolve customer problems;
- Understand country specific accounting and tax issues;
- Actively cooperate with local chief accountants;
- Act as a single point of contact between the SSC and the local business units in the AP area.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Accounting / Business Administration is required;
- 3-5 years of experience in management of a high volume transactional finance function;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with people management in a transactional finance environment;
- Advanced experience in using SAP (or other ERP);
- Very good command of English is essential (international environment);
- Other CE language is preferred (Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak or other);
- Deep understanding of the Accounts Payable process;
- Good understanding of controlling processes;
- Experienced Microsoft Office user (mainly Excel);
- Strong negotiation, communication and leadership skills;
- Strong analytical mind and organizational skills;
- Open minded, receptive to change.
What do we offer:
- Work in one of the world’s largest professional firm;
- Stable working environment;
- Excellent portfolio of trainings (e.g. ACCA);
- Competitive salary including various benefits;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Possibility of development and career progression.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/