For our Partner, an international manufacturing company operating within metal and plastic products- which is a new investment in Poland (Greenfield Project) we are looking for candidates for the position of:
The position is responsible for all activities of each function at the assigned plant location. Position leads and directs all production departments as well as support functions, which may include Value Stream Managers, Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain (Production Planning & Scheduling, Purchasing, Materials Management), Facility IS, Building Services, Quality, HRD and Plant Finance. This position is the lead management position at each facility and is responsible for daily order fulfilment, EH&S, Quality, and continuous improvement activities, all targeted at achieving customer satisfaction goals as measured by the company’s operating system metrics.
- H&S - responsibility for all activities that effect Environmental Health and Safety related to the facility,
- Quality - managing the manufacturing facility"s quality system in the areas of Soft Errors, Hard Errors, and Internal Defects, in order to meet customer’s expectations and to insure the continued growth and success of the business. Ensuring that proper internal audits are conducted and that corrective actions are taken to maintain ISO/TS Registration,
- Delivery Performance / Customer Satisfaction - accountable for the facility"s customer satisfaction levels based on the facility"s ability to deliver to the customer request and schedule dates. Responsible for setting the goals and responsible to insure that third party operations in the supply chain are meeting their targets,
- Asset Management - responsible for all capital assets of his facility,
- Productivity - responsible for increasing productivity in all areas by correctly applying/utilizing appropriate improvement techniques and resources,
- Manufacturing Income - preparing and managing the facility budget,
- Engineering - continuous improvement, lean manufacturing and driving cost improvements, reductions in inventory and the flow manufacturing system optimization. Introduction of new tooling and in process quality systems. Overseeing the design for manufacturing and assembly (DFMA) process. Monitoring the introduction of new products, technology transfers and product rationalization,
- Operating system - responsibility for the enhancement and improvement of the company’s Operating System which includes (but is not limited to) Flow Manufacturing and Lean Manufacturing techniques,
- Human Resources- Morale - responsibility for the coordination of the staffing, training and salary administration of the facility"s work force both hourly and salary. Promoting a work environment that contributes to and sustains a positive morale,
- Business Acumen - keeping abreast of all current trends and developments in industry and management that relate to the role and facility,
- Communication, Teamwork and Development - networking continuously with other facility managers and corporate support groups to ensure that proper communication is ongoing. Participating in quarterly operations roundtable meetings and external forums. Assisting in the development of subordinate personnel and the philosophy of “right person, right job”.
- Technical university degree, MBA preferred,
- Min. 10 years of manufacturing background,
- Min. 3 years of direct line management experience,
- Experience in new investment realization is essential,
- Flow/ lean manufacturing experience preferred, lean Champion certification preferred,
- Cost accounting & financial skills,
- Supply chain knowledge,
- Excellent communication skills to all levels of the organization,
- Demonstrated ability as a team leader, team motivator and business person,
- Ability to solve problems and decision making skills,
- Very good knowledge of English.
Our Partner offers:
- Possibility to create greenfield investment,
- Working in an international environment,
- International trainings,
- Company car,
- Wide package of medical and sport services.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/