For our client, international production company (Plastics)
we are currently looking for:
- Plan production in consultation with the General Manager, based on production requirements, plant capacity, financial limits, personnel available & other relevant factors;
- Make recommendations regarding plant maintenance & replacement of equipment;
- Control the organization of work and coordination of the activities of employees;
- Implement quality control procedures;
- Ensure timely, efficient and safe operation of machinery within factory;
- Monitor & report of raw material variances;
- Employment and training of staff;
- Responsible for resource planning, including generation of purchase order documents;
- processing flow of materials & production records through ERP system (SAP B1 preference);
- Preparation of all relevant wage / payroll / employment records;
- Preparation of outbound shipping documentation;
- Ability to calculate departmental loads & advise General Manager of potential bottle-neck problems;
- Ability to provide estimated time of manufacturing & dispatch;
- All and any other duties to ensure the efficient operation of the plant.
Experience and Skills:
- Min. 2 years of experience on similar position;
- Min 5 years of experience in manufacturing of plastic components;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Logistics experience would be advantageous;
- Quality oriented;
- Hands-on approach;
- Can-do attitude;
- Good communication skills – Written & Spoken English essential;
- Driving license;
- SAP B1.
What do we offer:
- Stable working environment;
- Possibility to participate in an exciting project of development a new organization;
- Competitive salary including various benefits;
- Working in international environment.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/