For our Client international global company specializing in consulting and audit we are currently looking for:
Management Senior Accountant
- Coordinate and prepare monthly regional consolidation of internal Management Accounts in a timely manner;
- Act as a subject matter expert in Management Accounts domain;
- Coordinate month-close process;
- Prepare ad hoc reports, manage special reporting requests;
- Manage the process team – lead, motivate, allocate tasks, follow-up issues, monitor performance;
- Ensure service delivery with a strong focus on customer satisfaction;
- Closely collaborate with the other process streams in order to resolve customers’ problems;
- Cooperate tightly with Financial Controllers and Local Accountants within Central Europe region;
- Act as a single point of contact for local business units in Management Accounts area.
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 3-5 years of experience on similar position in high volume transactional finance environment or 3-5 years as senior accountant;
- Certificates in Polish Accounting is an advantage;
- Experience in a Shared Service Center;
- Experienced user of SAP (Enterprise Controlling module) or any other ERP and Excel;
- Very good command of written and spoken English is essential (international environment);
- Other Central-European language can be additional benefit (Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovak, etc.);
- Professional behavior, strong communication skills and orientation on internal client;
- Organized, self-motivated person with analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to work under time pressure;
- ACCA or other relevant IFRS qualification will be an asset.
What do we offer:
- Work in one of the world’s largest professional firm;
- Stable working environment;
- Excellent portfolio of trainings;
- Competitive salary including various benefits;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Possibility of development and career progression.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/