For one of our clients, international Automotive manufacturer, due to their continues growth, we are currently looking for:
PRODUCTION AREA MANAGER
The Production Area Manager leads the production activities for designated production lines to meet customer delivery and quality expectations. Defines goals, procedures and assignments to appropriate employees. Meets production schedules and makes production decisions that assure customer satisfaction and quality. Responsible for promoting safety, environmental and continuous improvements throughout the production process as well as manages planning, engineering, logistics, quality. Ensures a flow of communication between production, production control, engineers, maintenance and management. The position reports directly to the Operations Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Champions production management, production planning, continuous improvement initiatives to improve safety, environmental, quality, machine efficiencies, communication, customer satisfaction, and people utilization;
- Plans, organizes and oversees the activities of Supervisors (inc. Production, Planning, Engineering, Logistics, Quality). The succesfull candidate will be responsible for the coordination and communication of their team on all assigned projects;
- Responsible for staffing plans, department budgets and training requirements for short, medium, and long range production plans;
- Manages production performance indicators to established machine efficiency utilization and develops operating plans to meet production schedules;
- Manages transfer of production lines and production machines;
- Organization and optimization of the production areas;
- Quality Assurance and compliance with the Quality system;
- Coordination of TPM and maintenance work;
Requirements and skills:
- University degree in technical faculty;
- Proven experience in production management;
- Experience in the automotive industry, ideally in an international production environment;
- Experience of working with Lean production methods;
- Good English language skills, both spoken and written;
- Working knowledge in SAP R3 and MS Office;
- Good communication skills and ability of networking;
- Task and goal oriented attitude;
- Proactivity and ability to make independent decisions;
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/