For our client, a leading international consulting company, in connection with the development of the new branch, we are looking for the Candidates for the position of:
Systems Administration Team Leader
- Supervise the Systems Administration team;
- Ensure process execution, provide guidance to the team, mentor team, and identify areas of improvement;
- Remotely monitor and troubleshoot physical and virtual servers, storages and IT systems
- Provide support for Microsoft servers, MS SQL, MS SharePoint, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Group Policy and backup technologies;
- Proactively identify and respond to events impacting IT systems and applications;
- Participate with Incident Management during high and critical events;
- Perform Capacity and Availability management and update Capacity plan;
- Lead IT system implementations and changes;
- Conduct daily reviews of tickets to ensure cases are managed and updated;
- Provide assistance with case resolution to ensure SLA’s are met;
- Ensure high quality support to other technical IT teams within BSC;
- Facilitate trainings, prepare guides and documentation;
- Prepare operational and Service reports;
- Cooperate with BSC leaders and global IT teams;
- Supervise vendors in implementation and technical support tasks.
- University graduate (Bachelor or Master degree);
- 10+ years of experience with supporting large enterprise IT solutions;
- 7+ years of Microsoft system administration experience;
- 2+ years experience with VMWare products;
- 2+ years experience with planning and calculating system hardware layouts;
- 5+ years of experience with leading team of direct reports;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows Servers, MS SQL, MS Hyper-V, VMWare, etc.;
- Strongly Preferred Certifications: MCTS, MCSA;
- ITIL v3 foundation knowledge is advantage;
- English – advanced level, both written and spoken;
- Analytical and problem solving ability;
- Verbal and written interpersonal communication skills;
- Collaboration and team-oriented work philosophy;
- Customer service skills;
- Leadership skills.
What do we offer:
- Opportunity to develop and broaden technical skills;
- Working in a dynamic, international business service firm environment;
- Possibility to work on systems development;
- Work in one of the world"s largest consulting firm;
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion;
- Excellent portfolio of training - local and international;
- Competitive salary, including various benefits.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/