For our client, international global production company (Automotive)
we are currently looking for:
Shared Services HR Manager
Location: Subcarpathian district
- Lead a team which provides HR support to Company employees in areas such as compensation and benefits, HR Information Systems, payroll & administration,
- Cooperation with external payroll & administration services provider.
- Ensure HR policies and practices are developed, implemented, effectively communicated,
reviewed and improved.
- Prepare and administer the HR Shared Services budget.
- Manage vendors and identify cost reductions.
- Act as the advocate for HR by representing the services in a positive manner and proactively escalating issues on the business unit’s behalf to ensure the timeliest service.
- Identify trends which need additional attention and/or clarification and reports these issues to the appropriate Manager.
- Lead the creation and documentation of process flows for the HR Shared Services team.
- Lead theimplementation and maintenance of the Workday Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and the implementation of an interface between Workday and the HRP payroll system.
- Coordinate campus wide training programs and maintain employee training records,
- Ensure HR SOX controls are implemented for the whole site
- Preparation of all HR related reports for government and internal usage,
- Reporting to Vice President of Corporate Human Resources
Experience and Skills:
- 8 or more years related work experience
- English – full professional proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Business Acumen
- Conflict Management
- Customer Focus
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Drive for Results
- Functional Technical Skills
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Organizational Agility
- Problem Solving
- Strong and influential personality
- Strong project management skills
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/