For our client, international production company we are currently looking for:
- Lead finance for the company
- Responsible for producing monthly Management accounts for for the company as a whole
- Responsible for assisting Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable by performing all procedures with accuracy and timeliness.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Produce Forecast cash flows
- Work with lead teams in factories to manage working capital, actively supporting credit control
- Aim to minimise production variances and investigate overhead absorption rates
- Analyse and report on production variances
- Input and verify the mathematical accuracy of association annual budgets.
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Prepare statutory accounts for the company and obtain audit approval within deadlines
- Meet all accounting deadlines required by law
- Responsibility for tax compliance for VAT, Corporate tax and payroll taxes.
- Fluent in Polish and English
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experience in similar position
- Hold accounting qualification equivalent to ACCA/CIMA
- Proactive mentality
- Ability to interpret data
- Ability to work with and influence plant management
Applications including CV in English, please send by Apply button.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/