For our client, international global production company (Automotive) we are currently looking for:
SCOPE AND IMPACT OF POSITION ON THE ORGANIZATION:
Drive the implementation of requirements management processes at the company in the role of a requirements management expert and trainer.
- Owning PE Requirements Management Process, Methods and Tools.
- Drives initiatives and projects to deploy and improve PE Requirements Management Process, Methods and Tools.
- Represents PE Functions to customers, on conferences and in committees related to Requirement Management topics.
- Drives and maintains a global community of Requirements Managers to ensure a global alignment about Requirements Management Process, Methods and Tools.
- Deliver training and mentoring to Requirements Managers.
- Industrial Engineer
- business experiences in engineering function related to requirements management
- Good communication skills.
- Good process understanding.
- Experiences as trainer and coach.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Very good familiarity with requirements management processes and tools.
- PE Requirements Management Process
- Updated set of PE instructions including additional documentations
- Cross domains process and tool support and training material
- Drive for results (structured, well organised working)
- Customer Focus (analytical understanding of customer demands)
- Problem solving
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/