Currently for our Client – an international company from aerospace industry opening a new company in Poland, we are looking for Candidates for the position of:
Place of work: Poland
- To oversee performance of the Production, Technical, Maintenance and QA departments and related KPI’s,
- To be responsible for process output, product quality, turn-time targets and conformance to customer and certification parameters,
- To liaise with all departments to match plant capacity with market demand,
- To liaise with HR department to plan for personnel requirements and training,
- To oversee planning of materials and chemicals supplies, have experience with nondestructive testing,
- To be responsible for efficient performance of plant & equipment including waste water treatment and scrubber systems,
- To participate in management committee and report to CEO,
- Experience with startups would be an advantage.
- A chemist, chemical engineer, electrical engineer , metallurgist or mechanical engineer qualified to degree level,
- 10 years management experience in aviation industry,
- Experience in surface metal treatment processes and NADCAP would be advantage,
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AS 9100,
- Very good command of English,
- Willingness to travel,
- Must be available for training abroad for few months.
- Interesting and challenging tasks,
- Possibility of creating the company from startup,
- Attractive remuneration.
Applications including CV in Polish and English and cover letter, please send to the address below.
Certificate no: 1273
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/