Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international aerospace company, we are looking for the candidates for the position of:
Aim of the position is to increase operational effectivness and ensuring the highest quality of products.
- Managing the performance of the manufacturing operation in Rzeszow and maintaining a close working relationship with headquarters.
- Delivering targets to ensure we drive the performance. Driving behaviours to support improvements, cost reduction strategies and optimise effectiveness.
- Allocating resources (Personnel, material, equipment) to work packages in order to ensure delivery, as well as leading team development, mentoring and recruitment activities.
- Overseeing the maintenance of production equipment, thus ensuring it remains fit for purpose and functions optimally.
- Managing risks where they can be identified, prioritised and mitigated. This may include, underperformance, competing priorities, new contract wins, late design changes and tight delivery schedules.
- Instilling a culture focussed on innovation, responsiveness to the Customers and on time delivery, and the provision of consistently reliable, high quality products.
- Executing the production plan as per the customer needs.
- University degree (preferred faculty: engineering)
- Fluent communication in English
- Demonstrated experience (at least 3 years) in production management
- Experience in aerospace or automotive industry will be an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel, Power Point, Word
- Good knowledge of MRP systems
- No criminal record
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing, Kaizen, SixSigma tools will be a plus
- A person who is result oriented, has a strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong leadership skills
Our Partner offers:
- Work in a company with an established position
- Working in an international enviorment
- Health insurance
- Multisport card, canteen voucher
- Life insurance
Please send your CV in English.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/