K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, the international manufacturing company from the medical industry, we are looking for candidates for the position of Production Team Leader.
Place of work: Thailand
New challenge, new opportunity. Fast developing Company, part of international group, big production infrastructure expansion projects in Southern Thailand.
We are looking for an experienced manager, preferably from gloves’ or transferable industry.
- Monitoring factories operation according to SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Planning shifts, manpower allocation and assessment of worker capability
- Improving processes, launching 5S activities in respective areas, implementing GMP to ensure productivity and efficiency
- Problem solving on daily activities and ad-hoc issues
- Liaising with compounding, quality assurance, packing and others departments for daily operations
- Foreseeing chemical consumption and production schedule
- Planning and controlling former arrangements
- Providing competency training for the subordinates.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering, Manufacturing, Chemical, Process or equivalent with minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge in process control, process flow & work study flow
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to lead, supervise and train subordinate
- Good written and communication skill with superior and subordinates
- Strong leadership and accountability attitude
- Good discipline and willing to learn
- Strong team work with others supporting departments
- Systematic and positive problem-solving skill
- Good planning and calculation skill
- Computer literature (MS Office, Excel & Power Point)
- Practical experience with Continuous Inprovement/production optimization - Lean, Kaizen
- Very good knowledge of English ( C1)
- Polish - native
- Glove industry or related (eg. Tire industry) – producing latex, nitrile and vinyl products, secondly medical manufacturing companies or producing plastic packaging.
Our Partner offers:
- Work in well-established international production company with 10,000 employees in over 32 countries and 120+ locations.
- Enterprise grade tools and technologies to support a growing global business.
- Significant infrastructure investment (servers, storage, networking, etc.) in Poland to serve our internal customers in the EU.
- Participation in creating a new IT support department.
- Various trainings developing technical competences.
- Broad possibilities of continuous professional development.
- Access to modern technologies and the opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Long-term stable employment.
- Benefits to choose from: MultiSport card, medical care, meal financing, fuel card,
- Additional benefits: holiday vouchers, sport and recreation activities, additional payment for trips, colonies and other activities.
- Possibility of co-financing of postgraduate studies corresponding to the employment profile
- Attractive bonus system
- Accommodation, insurance, flight tickets to Poland twice a year, allowance for children’s education.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/