K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner - the leading global designer and manufacturer of engineered access solutions - we are looking for candidate for the position of:
The successful candidate will participate in creation the Stamping department in Poland and ultimately will lead, organise and plan daily operations within the stamping area, ensuring that all projects are completed on time and to quality standards whilst meeting customer requirements.
- Supervising all human resources effectively ensuring recruitment, training, performance development reviews and discipline are co-ordinated to reach departmental goals. Work with HR department to maintain records and to consistently, promptly and effectively respond to discipline and motivational issues. Actively gauge moral in the team and take action to address issues and provide support as required/ necessary.
- Organising resources to meet the output and quality requirements of the production plan (Customer demand/Takt rate). Monitor productivity and work with individuals/cells to meet daily performance targets.
- Maintaining daily focus upon the 5Ms (Material, Machines, Manpower, Methods and Measurements). Create and Maintain Standard work for all operations, Audits processes to ensure adherence to agreed methodology and practice. Seek out improvements and encourage an environment of active continuous improvement.
- Making clear and effective decisions on day to day activities within direct sphere of influence and through consultation with management obtains clear direction on areas outside of direct influence/control/authority. Provides clear communication of decisions to the team.
- Developing the department/ cell skill level by daily coaching, team working activities and by promoting/organising individual and team learning activities.
- Communicating departmental and company information to the team. Liaise and communicate with other departments, keeping management and operational staff informed of issues and actions that may impact them or their teams.
- Promoting continuous improvement and quality consciousness culture within the team.
- Ensuring that all Health, Safety and Environment legislation as well as best practice are clearly understood and followed in the department.
- Training, Establishing and Maintaining Lean Fundamentals in the department/cells including 5S, TPM, standard WIP, Standard set ups, Kanban (Where applicable).
- Participation in designing and procurement of stamping tooling for the development and introduction of new stamping products.
- Ensuring the planned maintenance of cold forming machine and equipment is completed in accordance with the plan.
- Advising Engineering Department on design for manufacture of Cold Formed components and Tooling design.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on similar position, supervision experience in a lean environment would be advantageous.
- Practical knowledge of Stamping process.
- Language: Communicative English skills (written and spoken).
- Engineering Qualifications (Bachelor’s degree will be an asset).
- Organised and able to manage tasks with short lead time constraints.
- Effective decision making skills.
- Safety and environmentally conscious.
- Good communication and strong team player.
Our Partner offers:
- Working in an international environment.
- Opportunities of professional and personal development.
- Positive working environment based on team work and unquestionable integrity and professionalism.
- Wide package of medical services.
- Work life balance.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
- I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/