Technical Lead II Mechanical Maintenance
K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Client - international manufacturing company (aerospace)- we are looking for the candidates for the position of:
Technical Lead II Mechanical Maintenance
Place of work
Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
The candidate will be responsible for the performs engineering work in operations, production, construction or maintenance environments. Designs and scales up manufacturing processes, instruments and equipment, and tests manufactured products to maintain quality. Analyzes and develops solutions to engineering problems related to manufacturing and/or production equipment and systems or the causes of component failures.
- Oversees completion of multiple and/or complex assignments within technical area, providing guidance to team members
- Proactively identifies and champions improvements to methods/ processes within technical area of expertise
- Drives own and related team efforts towards achieving broader organizational objectives
- Leads others to solve complex problems within area of specialisation; leverages expertise and sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgement and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts a range of customers, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams
- Communicates difficult concepts and may be required to negotiate with others to adopt a different point of view
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience, with at least 1 year in a supervisory role in a manufacturing environment
- Degree in engineering or Bachelor Degree in Engineering in relevant fields.
- Good problem solving, planning, teamwork and analytical skills.
- In depth knowledge of CNC machines and all subsystems (PLC, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, kinematic)
- In depth knowledge of predictive maintenance principles and applications
- In depth knowledge of high speed milling, machine geometry/calibration, milling parameters
- In depth knowledge of multi axis turning machines, geometry, calibration and parameters
- Familiarity with Service and Maintenance KPI’s (MTBF, MTTR) and know how to influence them
- Familiarity with ERP systems such as Microsoft GP considered a plus
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in MS Office
Our Partner Offers:
- very attractive remuneration
- working for an international company with global reach in Gulf Region
- free meals during the working day
- relocation package
- flght tickets from Poland to the workplace
- set of benefits package
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/