K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, international manufacturing company - new investment (automotive), we are looking for candidates for the position of
The aim of the position
The position is responsible for the effective planning and deployment of Company best practice approaches to world class Quality performance improvements aligned to business objectives. The person is able to engage associates at all levels of the business through enthusiastic leadership, skillful facilitation and persistent, energetic promotion of a culture of lean empowerment.
- Comprehensive quality system management;
- Coordinating activities and the process of continuous improvement of the quality system;
- Ensuring product compliance with customer requirements;
- Identifying quality problems and coordinating actions to solve them;
- Supervision and control over quality documentation;
- Implementing solutions to improve quality;
- Organization and improvement of team work;
- Participation in external and internal audits and responsibility for their conduct;
- Caring for the quality of production;
- Close cooperation with other company departments.
- Higher education degree in relevant discipline (manufacturing/engineering);
- 5-10 years of manufacturing experience demonstrating a self-starting and hands on quality;
- Real life practical experience of lean implementation and Quality Management;
- A clear and practical understanding of the use of quality improvement methodology such as SPC, Six Sigma, Poka-yoke;
- A clear and practical understanding of manufacturing methodology such as lean, Kaizen, SMED, 5S, TPM etc;
- Must be familiar with QMS in Automotive (IATF);
- Experience within laboratory would be advantageous;
- Good understanding of financial measures and goals in a lean/flow throughput world;
- Very good eye to detail; excellent visual skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability as a team leader, team motivator and business person;
- Full professional proficiency in English language.
What our Partner offers:
- Working on international/global projects and with newest technologies,
- Professional development within growing business,
- Influence on company development,
- Attractive salary and other benefits.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/