K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, a world class leader in chemistry industry, regards of continuous growth in Europe, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER EASTERN EUROPE
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Senior Account Manager, Eastern Europe is expected to grow the revenue and exceed the overall target in 2020 and beyond, with focus on Polyolefin, Elastomer and Nylon Global Producers as well as on international downstream plastic compounders / dispersion houses, through the management of our Partner’s distribution stakeholders. As a result, the incumbent should have very strong plastic additives knowledge as well as commercial experience with both global resin producers as well as compounders to develop new sales of highly specified products and customized additive solutions (preferably in NDB form) to deliver maximum value to the company.
- Exceed Volume and MM annual AOP targets.
- Manage activities of Key Accounts in Eastern Europe mainly and support staff to achieve AOP and long-term strategic goals and growth plans for her / his territory.
- Develop, update and execute Key Account Plans aligned with customer’s business strategy. Build up long term relationships with Customer Senior Decision Makers.
- Focus on sales growth of high margin products as per BU annual and long term targets.
- Load all opportunities in SFDC at all times. Ensure the total revenue i.e. size of open opportunities is min. 10 % of the AOP revenue at all times.
- Ensure that for each customer visit a pre-call and post call report is written in SFDC. Ensure post calls are written max. 3 working days after the call took place.
- Identify and lead min. 3 ADFC projects on a yearly basis.
- Ensure the implementation of compliance programs for all federal, state and local regulations covering employee health, safety security and the environment.
- Adhere to company’s Integrated Management System, company policies, EHSS requirements.
- Responsible Care practices and ISO 9000 programs.
- Master’s degree in Scientific or Business specialism (Chemical background preferable).
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the sales of plastic additives to large international petrochemical companies.
- Technical understanding: quickly understands customer needs and turn them into opportunities.
- Value selling. Can develop a value proposition using company’s products providing effective and commercial customer resolutions in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of plastic additives, especially of AO / UVs.
- Experience in managing sales with Key Accounts such as large, international polyolefin producers as well as plastic global compounders / masterbatch producers.
- Proven track record of delivering profitable growth YOY.
- Strong leadership, execution and communication skills.
- Sense of urgency, with a passion for delivering on time in full to customer"s request. Ability to focus and execute. Solution selling, spin selling, time management, accuracy are expectations of this position together with the ability to drive value pricing through a business acumen approach.
- Team player. Enjoys building and working in a dynamic team within a fast-moving environment.
OUR PARTNER OFFERS:
- Participation in the company development within Eastern Europe region.
- Real perspectives of professional growth within the company.
- Excellent salary and bonus package.
- Necessary work tools, including laptop, phone and company car.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
- I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/