K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, rapidly developing company in the sector of environmental services and IT, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
HEAD OF HR AND ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT (Rzeszów)
The aim of the position is to establish and run the HR department at the company, implement practical tools and methods of managing human resources within the company branches in Poland; lead and organize the work of company’s employees.
- Organize and supervise administration activities,
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes,
- Provide leadership and direction to the team,
- Supervise staff and provide constructive feedback,
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching,
- Manage time and resources of staff,
- Motivate staff,
- Working with business area leaders and senior management,
- Working with legal departments on any matters that occur,
- Maintenance of relevant HR documentation and records,
- Assistance with coordination and planning of work,
- Management of recruiting process including posting, organisation of interviews, communication with candidates,
- Organization of events,
- Producing of communication/presentation materials,
- Coordination of training and development activities,
- Communication with stakeholders, customers, suppliers andguests,
- Preparation of working contracts and their evidence.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and legal policies,
- Good oral and written communication skills (Polish and English),
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills,
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities,
- A team player with leadership skills,
- Very good communication skills,
- Readiness for frequent business trips,
- Quality and details focus,
- Good time and task management,
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative,
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Packaging (Word and Excel),
- Ability to work well under limited supervision,
- Have a valid driver license.
What our Partner offers:
- Full responsibility in creating HR department within fast developing company in Poland,
- Friendly and welcoming work atmosphere,
- Participation in innovative and international projects,
- Attractive salary,
- Personal and professional growth.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/