K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner - an international production company, due to continuous growth, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Group Chief Accountant
Group Chief Accountant will be responsible for the overall Accounting of the company’s Group managing the daily activities and the staff responsible for delivering financial and performance reports, assisting departments with annual budgets and reviews, internal control and tax studies in all countries where the company is present: Poland and another countries. He/she shall advice, challenge and support the Local and Regional Management team in Accounting related matters and plan, co-ordinate, support, follow-up and improve the activities of the Region.
- Management & Statutory reports;
- Consolidation of Statutory Account of the Group;
- Ensure the full compliance to local Rules & SOX Internal Control;
- Tax calculation compliance (including Transfer Pricing documentation);
- Manage & Support Tax Audit with local Team;
- Optimize & Update Processes according to Group structure evolution;
- Assist in financial audits and implement audit recommendations;
- Ensure all team members follow the accounting principles;
- Stay updated on industry and legislative changes;
- Provide assistance and conduct job trainings to Junior teams members when required;
- Degree in business studies, economics or equivalent experience required;
- Minimum of 10+ years accouting / finance experience in International company;
- Knowledge of US and Polish GAAP;
- Experience on implementation and maintenance of SoX controls;
- Polish mother tongue, Fluent in English, German would be highly appreciated;
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently;
- Experience with ERP Systems (SAP), MS Office (Excel);
- Readiness to travel on business purposes (25%)
Our Partner offers:
- Work in international environment;
- Competitive and attractive salary;
- Yearly bonus;
- Company car;
- Additional benefits;
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
For more information contact Joanna +48 512 037 129.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/