K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
We partner with an ITT Group, a manufacturer of innovative products and solutions through three operating segments: Industrial Process, Motion Technologies, and Connect and Control Technologies.
Within these businesses, 10,000 team members serve customers in approximately 125 countries around the globe and are outstanding ambassadors for well-known and long-standing product brands, which include Goulds and Bornemann pumps, KONI shock absorbers, Cannon connectors and Enidine energy absorption components, to name a few. In connection with the creation of a new department of shared services in the IT area in Poland, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Network Operations Supervisor
- Manage and lead a team of local network specialists and engineers for all human resource activities including performance management, coordinating time off, development plans, and any other needs in order to ensure we maintain an engaged, high performing team.
- In conjunction with your manager and others within the organization to plan the lifecycle of network/collaboration systems. Coordinate and execute the installation of hardware/software and tools necessary to provide the required repeatable service levels for global enterprise.
- Work with IT Business Relationship Managers across the world to address their needs (reactively or proactively) and partner with them in order propose and implement new solutions to address business needs.
- Monitor and manage the ITT’s network/collaboration systems, providing expertise and assistance to customers as needed.
- Work closely with the ITT service desk and Telco vendors (globally) in the completion of ISP related service orders and trouble tickets.
- Train, grow and develop direct reports within their role and to grow them within their career with ITT.
- Oversee and lead the technical support services (initial or escalated) of the network/collaboration/security systems hardware and software as required to maintain adequate, reliable, and secure information services and functionality.
- Monitor WAN circuit performance to assure adequate and reliable bandwidth utilization for customer base. Monitor customer bandwidth as needed according to the ISP service agreements.
- Minimize the interruption of network services by performing tasks and scheduled maintenance after regular business hours.
- Ensuring healthy operation of all systems by performing monthly operations review where metrics/KPIs are shared, interpreted for action and improved upon month over month and also performing quarterly capacity management reviews to address current or potential future utilization issues where action is required.
- Be available for after-hours and troubleshooting engagements. Act as a first point of contact for all escalations related to network or collaboration systems.
- Maintain an accurate, up to date inventory (hardware, OS revision levels, circuits, etc.).
- Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures related documentation
Perform project management as needed .
Develop and implement policies, procedures, and associated training materials.
- Monitor and analyze network performance across the organization’s LANs, WANs, Wireless communications, VoIP and security deployments.
Ensure the stable operation and efficient performance of company networks.
- Monitor system capacity to determine its effect on performance and recommend enhancements to meet new or changing network demands.
Identify and remedy network performance bottlenecks.
- Install and configure all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, firewalls, content filters, WAN optimizers, load-balancers, etc.
Maintain network management applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of directly applicable experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge/understanding of network management and analysis platforms; hands-on experience with SolarWinds and Cisco Prime platforms is required
Working knowledge of multiple network platforms and technologies, including routers (Cisco), switches (Cisco), firewalls (Palo Alto), content filters (Palo Alto), WAN acceleration (Riverbed) and load-balancers (Citrix).
- Working knowledge of VoIP, Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Cisco Call Manager Express and QoS technologies.
- Experience with routing protocols such as EIGRP & BGP are required.
- Hands-on technical knowledge of network systems, protocols, and standards such as Ethernet, VoIP, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, T/DS/OC, 802.11x.
- Provides subject matter expertise (SME) on needed communications and communication timing; participates in presentations in his/her area of responsibility.
- Understands when new or alternate solutions are necessary and begins discussions with IT management and business/functional partners to identify needed improvements to the solution/service framework.
- Shares information proactively, directs workflows to leverage the expertise of individuals, and promotes a team approach to achieve common goals.
- Provides solutions/services that conform to approved industry frameworks within his or her domain or country that support best practices and standardization and meet requirements for risk, security, maintenance, scalability, and performance.
- Initiates conversations with his/her manager and customers/partners when new, customized or non-standard solutions may be necessary.
- Leverages existing solutions, knowledge base, and best practices, and works within the approved policy/governance framework.
- Gains trust by listening effectively, is open and transparent, and demonstrates results that the customer/business or function values.
- Demonstrates pride in the quality of own work, willingness to meet the challenges of the customer/business or function.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English; fluency in English required.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Self-directed, self-starter and strong analytical & problem solving skills.
Our Partner offers:
- Work in well-established international production company with 10,000 employees in over 32 countries and 120+ locations.
- Enterprise grade tools and technologies to support a growing global business.
- Significant infrastructure investment (servers, storage, networking, etc.) in Poland to serve our internal customers in the EU.
- Participation in creating a new IT support department.
- Various trainings developing technical competences.
- Broad possibilities of continuous professional development.
- Access to modern technologies and the opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Long-term stable employment.
- Benefits to choose from: MultiSport card, medical care, meal financing, fuel card,
- Additional benefits: holiday vouchers, sport and recreation activities, additional payment for trips, colonies and other activities.
- Possibility of co-financing of postgraduate studies corresponding to the employment profile.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/