K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
We partner with an ITT Group, a manufacturer of innovative products and solutions through three operating segments: Industrial Process, Motion Technologies, and Connect and Control Technologies.
Within these businesses, 10,000 team members serve customers in approximately 125 countries around the globe and are outstanding ambassadors for well-known and long-standing product brands, which include Goulds and Bornemann pumps, KONI shock absorbers, Cannon connectors and Enidine energy absorption components, to name a few. In connection with the creation of a new department of shared services in the IT area in Poland, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Manager at End User Services
- Report Design & Generation: Using approved toolsets, design & maintain reports to reflect status of KPIs, SLAs and other reports as needed per agreed upon schedules. Track and analyze trends in resource utilization and generate statistical reports.
- Vendor/Tool Management: Responsible for working with vendors to maintain tools as well as working to implement new features and functions as directed.
- Strategy & Planning: Design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing and maintaining corporate systems and software.
- Ensure proposed and existing systems architectures are aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
- Provide architectural expertise, direction and assistance to team members as needed.
- Develop, document and communicate plans for investing in architecture, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts, and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility.
- Acquisition & Deployment: Design, develop, and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
- Document the company’s existing systems architecture and technology portfolio; make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives.
- Review new and existing systems design projects and procurement or outsourcing plans for compliance with standards and architectural plans.
- Operational Management: Confer with end-users, clients, or senior management to define business requirements for complex systems and infrastructure development.
- Model business and systems processes based on findings through use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models.
- Develop and execute test plans to check infrastructure and systems technical performance. Report on findings and make recommendations for improvement.
- Develop and manage a systems capacity plan.
- Develop, document, communicate and enforce a policy for standardizing systems and software as necessary.
- Management Duties and Responsibilities: Lead and manage team ensuring overall performance levels meet client needs consistently. Ensure continual development of the team so that potential is achieved.
- Under the direction of your manager and through appropriate use of your team, contribute to the success of the business, and assist in improving the overall customer experience within your team.
- Responsible for meeting goals/objectives and KPI’s specific to your direct area(s) of responsibility, as set by your manager.
- Create and maintain a training program for increased business, customer service and technical knowledge.
- Ensure your teams KPI’s are monitored, actions taken and evaluated accordingly – delegating & empowering as appropriate.
- Regularly review staff in accordance with the ITT’s Performance Management Policy, create personal development plans and following capability processes where appropriate.
- Perform interviews for new professionals and provide feedback for promoting professionals.
- Review aspects/areas for improvement with your own practice/processes and those within your area of responsibility.
- Responsible for ensuring communication takes place across your area of responsibility.
- Knowledge and understanding of and ability to apply Company’s HR Policies, supported by the HR Manager as appropriate.
- College Degree in computer science, information sciences or related field and 5-7 years’ experience OR 7-10 years’ relevant experience with 2-3 years in IT Management
- Experience leading a global multi-national organization with at least 1000 end users.
- Fluent speaking and writing in English.
- Carry an ITT assigned phone 24x7 and be available for escalations as needed.
- Exceptional knowledge of computer hardware
- Hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
- Proven experience in systems and design within a global enterprise.
- Strong understanding of information processing principles and practices.
- Solid grounding in core enterprise tools such as Microsoft SCCM.
- Deep-seated experience with desktop and server operating systems (Windows Server 2012, 2016, 7/10)
- Experience with technologies such as RDS, VDI, Flexera Application Packaging, PowerShell, VBS, WMI, Group Policy Administration, MBAM, etc.
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities
- Demonstrated progressive experience in the management of a technical support team.
- Strong knowledge of software evaluation principles and practices.
- Proven project planning and management experience leading large projects.
- ITIL Certified is a plus
Our Partner offers:
- Work in well-established international production company with 10,000 employees in over 32 countries and 120+ locations.
- Enterprise grade tools and technologies to support a growing global business.
- Significant infrastructure investment (servers, storage, networking, etc.) in Poland to serve our internal customers in the EU.
- Participation in creating a new IT support department.
- Various trainings developing technical competences.
- Broad possibilities of continuous professional development.
- Access to modern technologies and the opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Long-term stable employment.
- Benefits to choose from: MultiSport card, medical care, meal financing, fuel card,
- Additional benefits: holiday vouchers, sport and recreation activities, additional payment for trips, colonies and other activities.
- Possibility of co-financing of postgraduate studies corresponding to the employment profile.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/