K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, an international automotive company we are looking for candidates for the position of:
PRODUCTION SHIFT LEADER
- Managing the team, organizing work and ongoing assignments depending on production plans;
- Monitoring and ongoing level of production reporting;
- Organizing and supervising work not directly with production process;
- Cooperation with Quality, Engineering, Maintenance;
- Effective co-operation with supportive departments and if necessary, supervision of the whole plant;
- Ongoing production problem solving;
- Enforcement of regulations, health and safety regulations, work instructions process documentation and supervisor’s instructions;
- Monitoring and reporting working time of subordinate employees;
- Identification and reporting of process enhancement possibilities, work ergonomics and quality.
- Higher technical education is preferred
- Minimum years of work experience in the field of production or related
- 2 years of work experience connected with leading and coordinating a team consisting of more than 10 employees is required
- Ability to organize production processes and leading production team
- Ability to analyze and solve production problems (QRQC, 8D, 5WHY, ISHIKAWA)
- Knowledge of modern methods and tools of Lean Manufacturing (5S, KAIZEN, SMED, KANBAN e.t.c.)
- Computer literacy (including MS Office), systems ERP and MES would be advantageous
- Knowledge of labor law, health and safety regulations and outstanding awareness of safety of employees will be an advantage
- Communicative English skills
- Ability to make decisions under pressure of time
OUR PARTNER OFFERS:
- Excellent prospects of development and education;
- High level of responsibility with leading global projects;
- Access to the newest technology;
- High quality trainings and workshops;
- Employee benefits;
- Chance of participating in a steadily growing company.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/