K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner, international automotive manufacturing company - new investment, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Quality Assurance Manager
Reporting to the Quality Director, the key purpose of this role will be to establish, to certify and to improve continually the Quality Management System (QMS) of the new manufacturing plant in accordance with IATF 16949 standard and company"s internal requirements. MS is about helping the organization to put in place competent systems to ensure that the activity of an organization consistently delivers on its promises to Customers and stakeholders, an assurance framework to help the organization understand operational risk, and an improvement framework to mitigate it and improve. Along with successful QMS implementation, the QA Manager must ensure all activities of his team are carried out in accordance with Health, Safety and Security standards.
- To ensure that the QMS implementation, certification and maintaining are in accordance with IATF 16949 requirements and aligned with best practices from other company"s facilities;
- To ensure that all Customers" requirements are communicated and implemented through organizational QMS;
- To ensure that the company provides the products and services which are valued by Customers and meet or exceed all external and internal requirements and expectations;
- To ensure that the company"s standard is zero defects, supported by a Right-First-Time strategy;
- To ensure continuous improvement of products, service and processes, with the focus on Customer satisfaction, sustainability, defect prevention and variation reduction;
- To ensure the effective and efficient use of resources by careful planning and control of QA departmental objectives;
- To monitor and communicate agreed KPIs, with clear communication and escalation at early stages of any issues. Use KPI information to identify and implement improvement opportunities
- To take ownership for several Business process: Internal Audits, Control of Documented Information, Management of Change process, Control of Nonconforming Outputs, Nonconformity and Corrective actions, Waiving, Supplier Management System, Customer Satisfaction.
- Technical University degree (or equivalent);
- Minimum three years working experience in Quality Assurance departments, preferably in Automotive industry, under IATF 16949 requirements;
- Strong management skills with experience of managing departmental budgets, resources, and working to tight deadlines;
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers and stakeholders;
- Knowledge of QMS (ISO 9001, IATF 16949) requirements;
- Knowledge of Root Cause Analyses and Problem solving techniques ;
- Strong organization and time management skills to handle working on multiple projects at once;
- Fluent in English language
Our Partner offers:
- Work in international environment,
- Opportunity to develop your career,
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects,
- Attractive salary and benefit package.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/