For our Client, international production company we are currently looking for:
- Properly plan and staff the organization for the execution of the business plan by displaying in-depth understanding of industry, business condition and local labor market.
- Direct staff"s efforts toward developing and maintaining a and engaged, high performing organization.
- Drive organizational capability through effective development and succession planning systems and workforce planning initiatives. Drive training and education systems in the plant. Implement reward and recognition plans to retain best talent and promote engagement while delivering results.
- Coaching/mentoring and developing the HR staff.
- Provide development opportunities within HR employees.
- Partner with the Labor Relations Manager on labor relations and the development of labor agreements with unions, negotiation teams and authorities,
- Lead the administration of HR programs and systems
- 10+ years of generalist experience in Human Resources and Talent Management
- 5+ years of management/HR experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in a labor relations.
- Strong knowledge and ensuring compliance with Labor Law, Government programs and all Labor regulations.
- Strong knowledge of HR related disciplines,
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement & lead talent management programs.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
Our Partner offers:
- Stability of a big international company
- Attractive salary
- Continuous career growth
- International working environment
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/