For our Partner, an international manufacturing company operating within metal and plastic products - which is a new investment in Poland (Greenfield Project) we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Summary of the position:
Management of all day to day activities related to Equipment Maintenance and Building Services in Facility and EU HQ. Manage Priorities in line with EHS and Business needs driving to reduce unexpected downtime, Coach & develop the team, support / interact with external & internal customers, Manage departmental resources and Identify cost saving opportunities. Ensure all on site Contractors operate safe working practices with RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statements), Manage / Review Service contracts, recommend and drive improvements.
- Campus / Facility and grounds maintenance, including fire safety & building security. Facilitate / Support in the event of Fire or Security issues;
- Ensure repairs and TPM of all plant and manufacturing equipment are completed to plan and monitor priority levels to address issue identified in the MTBF report;
- Give technical support to all department on equipment and process improvements, leading and mentoring major continuous improvement projects, to address issue identified in the MTBF report;
- Actively supervise all aspects of the Maintenance team including system and process develop, engage them in a lean approach to continuous improvement on existing equipment to gain productivity and quality improvements. Monitor and drive the team using the EQDC system
- Ensure that safe mechanical and electrical working practices are followed by yourself and all qualified department personnel , including sub-contractors. Ensuring compliance with all regulations making sure all documentation (RAMS) are in place before work starts. Give adequate supervision and mentoring of all department personnel.
- Ensure smooth transition of equipment brought in via NPD (New Product Development) into production, including the Installation of new manufacturing equipment, all equipment to be included in frontline database with TPM activities scheduled according to manufactures recommendations. Work closely with managers and supporting functions to ensure that good communication is maintained.,
- Work with your Manager & HRD department to establish and implement training requirements for all direct reports and set goals / objectives to be monitor through the performance appraisal system.
- Project Management of Building Services capital projects and subcontract services. Maintain up to date project plan with clear responsibility and accountabilities in tune with the overall project plan, ensure capital items are implemented within budget.
- Give technical support to all department on equipment and process improvements, leading and mentoring major continuous improvement projects.
- Building maintenance management experience of 5 years or more;
- Technical education;
- Qualified electrically with at least 10 years relevant experience (SEP up to 1 kV);
- Experienced in managing contractor to insure all relevant H&S conditions and Safe working practices are complied with at all times;
- Six Sigma / Lean Skill Set;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good knowledge of English language.
Our Partner offers:
- Possibility to create greenfield investment,
- Working in an international environment,
- International trainings,
- Wide package of medical and sport services.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/