K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
our Partner, an international manufacturing company operating within metal and plastic products - which is a new investment in Poland (Greenfield Project) we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Financial and Accounting Controller
Summary of the position:
This key position is responsible for both operational and regulatory financial activities in Poland. Ensures that the operational Financial accounts and reports of the Poland Facility are prepared and maintained in accordance with recognised external and internal standards. Scrutinises the financial performance of the operations, and provides leadership and direction to the operational managers in order to optimise financial performance. The Operations Controller, Poland reports directly to the Plant Manager, Poland with a strong dotted line reporting to the Finance Director, Europe.
- Works to optimise the financial performance of operations in relation to budgeted and actual volumes and revenue. Scrutinises, challenges and reports performance to the regional managers, and provides leadership and direction to optimise performance. Provides financial analysis, models justification and direction for key local projects, capital investments and initiatives.
- Leads and facilitates the preparation of operational / facility budgets. Tracks performance against plan (flexes plan as required) and communicates performance to all operational managers and stakeholders. Challenges performance and provides leadership and direction to managers in order to optimise performance.
- Works to improve performance of facility EQDC by identifying, initiating and leading cost reduction and productivity improvement initiatives. Provides financial analysis, models, justification and direction for initiatives and improvement actions. Including acting as process owner of the Facility scorecard process.
- Works with Manufacturing and Supply Chain Managers to drive and maintain high levels of inventory accuracy and minimize manufacturing/ materials/ labour cost variances. Ensures performance is reported monthly to all relevant stakeholders.
- Responsibility for preparation of the monthly management accounts including integrity of the month end balance sheet, through preparation and understanding of all balance sheet reconciliations and control file.
- Responsibility for monthly VAT submissions and supporting the Europe Finance team in respect of Corporation tax, local regulatory submissions and the reporting requirements of the Special Economic Zone.
- Manage the year end audit, statutory accounts and corporation tax return preparation for Company. Responsibility for all local statutory reporting.
- Review and sign off of all elements of the monthly payroll for Poland, to ensure accuracy, completeness and timeliness of payroll payments and statutory submissions.
- Postgraduate studies in accounting and/ or taxes or studies in the field of accounting and/ or finance;
- Strong practical knowledge in accounting and taxes (at least 5 years);
- The following certifications would be an advantage: Auditor/ Chartered Accountat/ Certified Tax Advisor;
- Manufacturing experience;
- Knowledge of SAP;
- Excellent communication and team working skills;
- Pro-active and initiative approach;
- Ability to solve issues in a creative way;
- Very good knowledge of English language.
Our Partner offers:
- Possibility to create greenfield investment,
- Working in an international environment,
- International trainings,
- Wide package of medical and sport services.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/