For one of our Partners, international company specializing in Supply Chain/Purchasing services for manufacturing companies (Aerospace industry), due to internal promotion, we are currently looking for:
Client & Operations Manager/Site Coordinator
- Direct management of project development from beginning to end;
- Delivering Contractual Objectives an Obligations related to Program Performance.
- Support the Customer in developing & deploying Materials Management and Inventory
- Optimization improvements, through specialized material handling techniques and material usage trend analysis.
- Ensuring On Time Delivery of Product, Driving and Delivering Program Savings (Total Cost of Acquisition),
- Internal / External Reporting of Program KPI’s
- Daily liaison between Customer, Suppliers and the company"s Region and Head Office.
- Responsiblity for coordinating activities of project team;
- Cooperation with purchasing, logistics, warehouse departments;
- Identifying appropriate resources needed;
- Planning project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools;
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
Required skills and qualifications:
- At least 4 years of experience in Procurement, Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics and/or Project Management
- At least 1 year experience in managerial position
- Manufacturing background and good knowledge of Operations Management;
- Proven experience in identifying cost out and total cost of ownership improvements within a manufacturing environment;
- English knowledge on a very good level, Polish language is also required;
- Leadership skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks;
- Ability to build strong business relationships with other functional areas to best support mutual objectives;
- Strong Analitycal skills and MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Driving licence.
Our Partner offers:
- Ability to work in a professional, multinational and dynamic environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to learn a various range of products;
- Opportunity to growth with the company.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/