For our Partner, a leading international consulting company, in connection with the development, we are looking for the Candidates for the position of:
Systems Administration Consultant
Key duties and responsibilities
- Remotely monitor and troubleshoot physical and virtual servers, storages and IT systems
- Provide support for Microsoft servers, MS SQL, MS SharePoint, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Group Policy, virtualized solutions by VMWare and Microsoft and backup technologies;
- Proactively identify and respond to events impacting IT systems and applications;
- Cooperate with Incident Management during high and critical events;
- Implement IT system changes;
- Configure systems monitoring and management tools to detect and identify issues;
- Provide high quality support to other technical IT teams
- Prepare guides and documentation;
- Supervise vendors in implementation and technical support tasks.
- University graduate (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree)
- 3+ years of experience in supporting large enterprise IT solutions;
- 3+ years of Microsoft system administration experience;
- 2+ years of experience with VMWare products.
- English – advanced level, both written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows Servers, MS SQL, MS Hyper-V, VMWare, etc.;
- Strongly Preferred Certifications: MCTS, MCSA;
- ITIL v3 foundation knowledge is an advantage.
Key personality features
- Analytical and problem solving ability;
- Verbal and written interpersonal communication skills;
- Collaboration and team-oriented work philosophy.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/