For our client, international global production company we are currently looking for:
Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Database maintenance and processing compensation info, KMICP, bonus program, stock options including policies updates.
- Reviews proposed salary actions to ensure conformance with established guidelines and policies.
- Conducts job analysis to determine appropriate salary level according to compensation guidelines and policy formulated by human resources executive.
- Conducts compensation analysis on promotions, new hires, expats and transfers.
- Collection and checking of incoming Company car requests and updating Company car policy addendums.
- Reviews proposals for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate European salary structure and salary grade assignment.
- Assist in Annual AOP Merit Budget and Merit processing.
- Participates in the development and administration of performance review system to ensure compliance with salary administration guidelines.
- Enrolls new employees in benefit plans and provides benefits orientation.
- Processes status changes.
- Maintains vendor contact to investigate discrepancies and provide information in non-routine situations.
- Provides vendors appropriate documentation for life, pension, and disability benefits claims.
- Evaluates and compares existing employee benefits with those of other employers by analyzing other plans, surveys, and other sources of information.
- Maintains employee benefit files and other record keeping.
- Researches special compensation programs or incentive systems to support the organization"s objectives.
- Bachelor"s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, primarily in English, additional languages are a plus.
- Knowledge of Payroll systems and Human Resource systems.
- Knowledge of Word Processing software; Lotus 1-2-3 and Excel spreadsheet software; Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Solid PC and systems skills with a strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Analytical skills.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/