For our client, a leading international consulting company in the world, in connection with the
development of the new branch, we are looking for the Candidates for the position of:
Place of work: Rzeszow
- Running interviews;
- On-going and active contact with candidates;
- Direct search;
- Taking part in Employer Branding activities and creating EB strategy;
- Preparation and delivery of on-boarding program;
- Managing and tracking HR requests to provide high quality HR services to employees;
- Reports to HR Stream Lead.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in HR;
- Experience in conducting recruitment processes;
- Self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities;
- Very good written and spoken English and Polish;
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Very good knowledge of Excel.
- Great opportunity for professional development;
- Interesting and stable job in multinational company;
- Open and friendly organizational culture;
- Participation in building fast-growing Business Services Center;
- Attractive salary;
- Benefit package (Private Health Insurance, Multisport, Language Classes)
- Please note that we will get in touch only with selected candidates.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Applications including CV in English, please send to the address below indicating job ref. no in the e-mail title.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/