For our client, a leading international consulting company, in connection with the development of the new branch, we are looking for the Candidates for the position of:
- Full responsibility of statutory accounts for Deloitte CE companies located in the Cyprus, Malta, Jersey;
- Partial responsibility for UK and BE based companies;
- Supervision of people - small group of statutory accountants (2-3) - responsibility of day-to-day management of statutory accountants;
- VAT, income taxes, withholding tax issues, dealing with tax advisers;
- Preparation of relevant data for VIES Return for the CE companies in CZ, CY and MT;
- Preparation of VAT Return for the company located in UK and BE
- Review of accounts for statutory recharges to other Deloitte CE offices, preparation of the recharges and billing;
- Data gathering for transfer pricing;
- Cooperation with people in other Deloitte CE countries (17 countries);
- Cooperation with management accountants;
- Dealing with financial institutions and local offices of CE companies;
- Closing of accounts and preparation of audit packs for Deloitte CE companies located in the Cyprus, Malta and Jersey;
- Dealing with auditors;
- Preparation of Financial Statements for Deloitte CE companies according to IFRS;
- Cooperation with legal department in accordance with the update of Service Agreements for each member firm in the region;
- Other various tasks of an accounting nature on and ad-hoc basis as they arise;
- Coordination of consolidation of the DCE entities.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance is required;
- Minimum 5 years in an accounting department, preferably in a multinational company, at least 1 year in similar position;
- Very good command of written and spoken English is essential (international environment);
- Experience in managing group of Accountants;
- Experienced user of SAP (Enterprise Controlling module) and Excel (pivot tables);
- Professional behavior, strong communication skills and orientation on internal client;
- Organized, self-motivated person with analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to work under time pressure;
- Professional qualifications (ACCA or other relevant IFRS will be an advantage;
- Other Central-European language is preferred (Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovak, etc.).
What do we offer:
- Work in one of the world’s largest professional firm,
- Stable working environment,
- Possibility to participate in an exciting project of creating a new organization in Rzeszow,
- Excellent portfolio of training,
- Competitive salary including various benefits.
Please note, we will contact only selected candidates.
Applications including CV in English, please send by Apply button.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/